Have you ever wished for a moist chocolate cake made completely without any oil? A cake that’s also vegan but still kicks-ass? Then THIS cake is worth running into the kitchen for.
So easy to make yet soooooo tasty!
International measurements (for a 24cm cake)
320g all purpose flour
20g baking powder
260g white granulated sugar
3,75dl (3dl + 6Tbsp/375g) soy milk
16g apple cider vinegar
60g apple, pureed
62g cacao powder
1tsp vanilla sugar
US measurements (for a 9inch cake)
2 1/2 C all purpose flour
4tsp baking powder
1C white granulated sugar
1 1/2C + 2Tbsp soy milk (may be replaced by another plantbased milk but the result won’t be as moist, but still tasty).
4tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 C / 2.1oz chopped apple, then pureed
1/4C + 3Tbsp (7Tbsp) cacao powder
1tsp vanilla powder
1) Wisk soymilk and apple cider vinegar together in a bowl. Let sit 5minutes.
2) In another bowl mix all the dry ingrediens.
3) Blend the apple with some of the soy milk mixture.
4) Poor the apple mixture and the soy milk mixture into the dry ingredients and whisk well.
5) In a silicone cake tin or a lightly greased cake tin. Poor in the batter.
6) Bake at 200 degreese celsious (390F) for 25 minutes until a tooth pick comes out clean from the center of the cake,
7) Let cool before pooring the frosting over.
200g vegan chocolate (max 70% cacao)
180g powdered sugar
2tsp vanilla sugar or 1/4tsp vanilla extract.
100g (1dl) oat milk
7oz vegan chocolate (max 70% cacao)
1C powdered sugar
2tsp vanilla sugar or 1/4tsp vanilla extract
1/3C + 1Tbsp oat milk
1) Over a water bath melt the chocolate
2) Add the remaning ingredients and mix until lump-free.
3) Let cool a little then glace the cake.
Bon appetit 😉